Terms & Conditions
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices.
All information collected or submitted to Dome Exhibitions web site are as follows:
- Company Name
- Billing Address
- Event Data
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Use of Information
The information that you have provided when placing an order, will be used in order to complete that request. Your information will not be shared with any third parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order.
Your e-mail address will be used to communicate with you and to send the billing invoices to you. You may also be added to our e-mail list in which you will receive promotions, newsletters, or surveys. You can easily unsubscribe by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link when you receive our e-mail.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can help a web site recognize previous visitors and remember any preferences set during those visits. Cookies can securely store your profile, personalize your user experience, and help us understand the types of products or services you’re interested in. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent acceptance of cookies.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When sensitive and personal information is submitted on our web site, we take every measure to ensure that your information is protected both online and off-line.
How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com
Notification of Changes
Terms & Conditions
BY PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH DOME EXHIBITIONS, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment Terms: 100% in advance upon confirmation
- All furniture will be delivered in A+ condition. In the event that the equipment is damaged, the renter shall be liable for all repair costs to restore the equipment to its state at the beginning of the rental period.
- Equipment shall be utilized for the stated purpose and at the stated location only.
Cancellation Policy Charges:
- 25% of total bill if prior notice is received one month prior to day of event.
- 50% of total bill if prior notice is received two weeks prior to day of event.
- 100% of total bill if prior notice is received one week prior to day of event.
- Renter is to ensure the venue is ready for set up upon the delivery of the furniture.
- Renter must ensure the safety of the equipment against loss or damage, during the event.
- Event duration will be considered 2-4days with a maximum of 7 days. Any extension thereafter will be treated as a new rental and charged at the customer’s expense, the agreed rate, accruing every 24 hours.
- All goods remain the property of Dome Exhibitions unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all necessary permissions/security passes have been obtained in order to ease the access on site during installation.
- Once ordered online, change of items will not be entertained thereafter.
- By placing an order online via www.domeexhibition.ae , the client agrees to the terms & conditions stated herewith.
If the refund is requested outside the cancellation period mentioned in terms and conditions, the renter will be eligible for 75% of the paid amount less bank charges.