Compared to the Middle East’s exhibition industry, conferences generally are attended by a limited number of participants and are mostly for exchanging of views. It is more of like a meeting conducted on specific topics ranging from trade and business to academic. Though mostly happening in hotels, the main convention centers of UAE are also the venues of the big audience-targeted conferences.
With hands-on experience of more than two decades, we have been repeatedly opted as the official contractor for most of the leading conferences. The services delivered by us for the conferences include:
- Production and Setting up of all sort of infrastructural requirements for the events including stage, backdrop, platforms, graphics and custom design floor plans.
- Light and sound with projection solutions including interpretation systems.
- Photography and videography of the entire event.
- Giveaways, flyers and collateral related to these events.
Below are some of the conferences for which we had been continuously opted as the official contractors.
- Microsoft Open Doors
4th February 2014, Kuwait | 17th February 2014, Oman | 12th March 2014, UAE.
- The Financial Technology Summit and Meetings
21-22 May 2014, Conrad Hotel – Dubai, UAE.
- Arab Maritime Forum
27-29 May 2014, InterContinental – Dubai, UAE.
- Arab Steel Summit
26-28 October 2014, Grand Hyatt – Dubai, UAE.
- 67th Annual International Air Safety Summit
11-13 Nov 2014, Etihad Towers – Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Panasonic Marketing Middle East & Africa [PMMAF] Annual Conventions